Nautical Nights Bed and Breakfast
Watch the sun glistening on the water through all of the floor-to-ceiling windows, from 124' of deck that goes out OVER the water, the deck on the separate Beach Bungalow or from the bench at the end of the dock.
These gorgeous Seneca Lake, NY accommodations are located right ON the Seneca Lake Wine Trail and within minutes of the world famous Watkins Glen Race Track and everything else the area has to offer!
Give in to the sparkling waters beckoning you to sun yourself, hook that record-breaking lake trout or "shove off" on your own boating adventure. Seneca Lake, known as the Gem of the Finger Lakes, is renowned as the "Lake Trout Capital of the World". Indulge in water sports, nature's bounty, and expansive views.
Come, join us at the lake!
- RIGHT on the water with views to die for!!
- You’ll think you’re on a HOUSE BOAT!
- FLOOR-to-CEILING windows
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- WiFi, cable TV and DVD player in each room
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffee station in each room
- Kayak for two and row boat usage included
- Casually Elegant, logs–n–lace decor
- Sprawling 415’ beach & 25 acres of woods
- Private Baths and Room Entrances from Deck
- GREAT breakfast Buffet
- Rooms from $180
- In the Heart of the Finger Lakes!
- 6 person lakesidehot tub
- Pontoon Boat available to Rent
Come lose yourself in a cool drink on one of our three decks. Invite the waves to caress away your stress on our 415’ of private beach or wander aimlessly with the deer and pheasant on 25 wooded acres. Each room opens to the deck and lake. We offer such unique amenities and luxurious accommodations that we are sure you will find our Seneca Lake bed and breakfast to be the perfect choice.
Nautical Nights B&B is in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region of NY, and it is located right on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, just minutes from Watkins Glen.